Zheng Gu Shui
The following write ups will make you understand why I like this product so much. I think its great to promote circulation.
I hope you enjoy, you can get it at Lifestyle market here in Victoria BC.
I aso included a picture of the side of the bottle explaining its uses, in the attachments below.
Prevent Preform. Recover.
Equinox Health Clinic
Zheng Gu Shui ( wiki info)
is a brand of traditional Chinese medicinal liniment produced by Guangxi Yulin Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd. Literally translated, the name means "Fix Bone Water", or "Rectify Bone Water."
Zheng Gu Shui is a variety of pain relief liniment called Dit da jow or die da jiu. The formula, created by a Chinese master herbalist over 500 years ago, was used to treat fractures, broken bones and injuries suffered in combat. It is used today by Chinese medical practitioners to treat all kind of injuries, including sports, automobile and accidental injuries. When applied, Zheng Gu Shui stops the pain and quickly starts the healing process. For broken bones and fractures, it can actually speed the regeneration of broken bone tissue
External cooling pain relief! For the temporary relief of aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with backache, lumbago, strains, bruises, sprains, and arthritic or rheumatic pain, pain of tendons and ligaments.
For external use only. Do not use on open wounds. Keep out of reach of children.
Each 1ml Zheng Gu Shui contains:
- 1,7,7-Trimethylbicyclo[2.2.1]heptan-2-one 55.88 mg
- Aconitum kusnezoffii 0.12 mg
- Aralia armata 0.6 mg
- Ardisia crenata 0.6 mg
- Calophyllum membranaceum 0.6 mg
- Cinnamomum camphora 0.36 mg
- Curcuma phaeocaulis 0.36 mg
- Cynanchum paniculatum 0.72 mg
- Dalbergia odorifera 0.6 mg
- Diphasiastrum complanatum 0.36 mg
- Eupolyphaga sinensis 0.36 mg
- Gleditsia sinensis 0.36 mg
- Gnetum montanum 0.72 mg
- Inula cappa 0.6 mg
- Litsea cubeba 0.6 mg
- Lycopodium japonicum 0.12 mg
- Menthol 55.88 mg
- Moghania philippinensis 0.36 mg
- Morus alba 0.24 mg
- Periploca sepium 0.48 mg
- Piper kadsura 0.6 mg
- Piper wallichii 0.36 mg
- Polygonum cuspidatum 0.36 mg
- Schoepfia chinensis 0.36 mg
- Securidaca inappendiculata 0.6 mg
- Zanthoxylum nitidum 0.6 mg