Information on the pelvic floor strengthening:
and you can buy the online here : hushcanada.com
"The usage of Geisha balls is simple and clear. There are 4 balls in the packaging, every ball having different weight – we include the lightest and the heaviest balls on the market. The idea of training is to start with the lightest balls and then gradually increase the weight. Just as you do it during workout. Geisha balls allow you to have 5 stages of training – from 50g / 1.8oz to 100g / 3.5oz. After this, experienced users can train with the individual balls without the strap. Thus, when you feel trained enough with one weight you don’t have to go to a store and buy other, heavier balls. You will just need to take out heavier balls from Geisha balls set. Fitting anatomy perfectly, Geisha balls are also body safe – they are made of abs plastic and the strap is made of 100% soft medical silicone. You can enjoy 1 year warranty for the balls, too.
- 4 balls of different weight: 24g / 0.85oz; 34g / 1.20oz; 44g / 1.55oz; 56g / 2.00oz.
- Universal solution in one set – the lightest and the heaviest balls on the market.
- Fits anatomy perfectly – 30 mm / 1.29″ in diameter.
- Body safe – medical silicone and abs plastic.
- Five stages of training.
- User friendly instructions and detailed tips included.
- 1‑Year Warranty.
Contents of package
Geisha balls, User manual and Storage Pouch.
- Use balls at least 15-30 minutes a day.
- Even during daily activities when you have the balls inside the muscles will be trained. Our body is smart
enough, so when the balls are inside the muscles will hold balls naturally, without any special efforts.
- Increase weight from lightest to heaviest.
- Trying to pull the balls out of vagina, hold them inside with the help of the muscles tension.
- When you are trained enough try to hold just the ball inside without the strap.
- Increase the weight.